Today went to visit her blog again. And as expected, heartach and many emotions that I duno how to describe... But suprising, this time, not too much affected by it when compared to 1-2 months ago. Pain intensity reduced by alot. I think Lord is guiding me, thats all i can say...
Somehow, My thoughts are becoming something simliar to the pic above. I do not miss her, but rather, i just miss the moments and feelings I had with her...
I believe, sooner or later, I will be able to move out of this crappy situation and embrace a new future..Lord, My faith will not fail.
Tmr gonna have a buffet session wif the laojiaos in the afternoon and a dinner session wif colleagues. Crappp, wallet cfm 1x big hole. Must control diet as well.
Ha. Lord, please continue to guide me!
Amen.
Praise the Lord.
Quote of the Day:
Forsake your miserable past and embrace the unknown future - Reviaz.

No comments:
Post a Comment