Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The ideal of love...

Since yesterday till now, a thought keep surfacing in my mind. What should the ideal of love be like?

To me in the past before i get into a relationship, Love is suppose to be Noble, Selfless, Always wish the best for your partner. But somehow, all these thoughts ideals slowly fade away after I gotten into the very first relationship. And I slowly lost all these ideals that I hold in the past. And in the end i did not perform much of these ideals in the relationship.

After I lost the relationship... For the past 14 months, To me, maybe somehow, Love became Possesive, Selfish.. Completely opposite of the ideals i held initially...I really despise all these negative emotions and ideals... I decided that it's time to reset my mindset and attitude again.

For my future relationship... I shall be more clear minded and held onto these ideals. Always put your love ones before you. Always put your legs in their shoes. Always do the best for them. 

Lord, I am really thankful for your enlightenment. It's time for me to move on and recover all these ideals that were lost in the course of time...

Even though moving on, Lord, I still wanna pray for the miracle to happen again in future...The gratitudes, that I wanna repay...

Amen
Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment