Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lord, Please Mend My Broken Heart

Dear Father and Lord, I have been living like a zombie for the past 1 year, still living in the happy memories with lorelle. I know that I cant keep this on forever, thus Lord, Please redeem all of my sins that I had committed in the past. Please guide me on and mend my broken heart. I am so tired, my soul is so weavy. Lord, I know that you are always around me, and I will never be alone. I am learning to get close to you. Thus Lord, I sincerely pray that you will guide me through this chronicle. Please help me to forget all about her and help me to carry on with life. I also pray that you will also bless lorelle to be happy always. If she and me are really fated, please bring us back together in future. Through this 1 year, I had alot of reflections and I finally understand what is love all about. Please help me to restore contact with her and make me her guardian angel. Whenever she feels hurt, unhappy, I can always be there for her.

I know the last sentence is abit redundent as she does not want me to interfere with her life anymore, but Lord, I pray that you will work things out between us.

AMEN!
PRAISE THE LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment