Wow, 2 years since my last post over here. How time flies.... Remembered on this day, 2years back, I held a girl's hand for the very first time in my whole life. I swear that was one of the greatest breakthrough I had ever done in my whole life.... Now 2 years had passed. The girl and I had went for seperate ways. Now seeing her so happy with her new parnter, But I am still Hentak taki on the same spot, unable to move on and continue my life without thinking of her every single day.
" The pain of having a
broken heart is not so much as
to kill you, yet not so little
as to let you live." -True that.
So tired, unmotivated to move on. It's amazing how a relationship can affect an individual like me. I think I might be having mild depression or sumting. =/
OH LORD, please empower me and guide my way. I think I am too dependant on you, Please guide me to be independant and be more confident in all the choices I make, and only seek your help when it is vey very jialat.
AMEN! Praise the lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment