Thursday, July 5, 2012

Just Another Day

Well, today's just another normal day... Missing her level hmmm I rate it around 6 out of 10? still a long way to go thoughhh.

TADAHHHHH. Went to sign up for BTT the other day, hopefully this can keep my mind busy for the moment. Doing BTT mcq, but results seems to CMI. =S


Lord, forgive me that I am weak in the mind, powerless in the soul. I seek your might and strength to empower me to move on with life. I know I should not rely on you soo much, but I really need it this time. I really want to trust all thes prayers with all of my heart. If she and I are meant to be together, please bring her back to me in future. But for this time being, please help me to forget everything about her. Lord, I sincerely beg of you.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment