My friday mood was slaughtered by that particular scene today while booking out. She was holding this guy's hand, looking so happy, swinging around. When I saw that, my whole world shatter once again. And im here right now blogging, looking for a place to mend my heart again. Lord, why did you arrange me to witness this particular scene ? Im not mentally prepared for this at all. Im really lost at words. I really dunno what to do about it again. I do not wan to return back to the emo state once again.
Perhaps you are the only one that is capable of shattering me countless time. Or rather i'm the weak one that always let it affect me so deeply.
Lord, even though im dishearten now. But I will still follow your path. It's her who once told me, never lose the faith, leave everything to you. And you shold guide me along.
For now. Lord, please mend my heart once more. I sincerely beg of you. Please grant me strength to overcome all these negative emotions and give me confidence in dominating my weak side.
Amen.
Praise the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment