Monday, July 16, 2012

Living

Been a year since I suffered my spine injury....Well still quite depress over alot of things. Sigh. If only this accident did not happen. If only I had continued w/o injury. Maybe I might end up in command school. Most prolly SCS? Lols. In the end it is still the a hypothesis. "IF". Life have to go on. Must continue to be strong in the mind and soul.

Every single day, I do not know why I will be reminded of her. That is where I will pray to remove all these thoughts. Sometime I question, How long more do I have to continue this? Lord do give me a hint though. I noe everything is works in according to your time. But if convert to mortal time, can roughly give me a time gauge? Lols. Im talking crap.


Guess I need to watch this video a few more time to open my mind.








Oh well.

Praise the Lord.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment