Monday, July 30, 2012

duno wat to put for title.

Day 1/3 for Direct enlistment exercise. 2 more days to go. Wow, now days recruits getting younger and younger ah. Must admit age is catching up to me. Been trying to study BTT. But wth, some of the concepts are just too chim sia. Haiz...Am i really fated to drive in the first place? Ha. I wonder.

And this is my thought for enlistment today...
To Jake. If I can let it go easily, I would have do it already.
 
Every cohort, there bound to be at least a handful that will experience somthing I had experienced before

Oh Dear Lord, Please bless these guys for me, and heal their hearts, when it starts to get broken up. Amen.

Lord, for the past few days while strolling home, I really enjoyed the long prayers as well as sharing all of my thoughts and worries with you. Though other people may think that Im nuts or someting, talkin to thin air, But I really felt true peace and calm during and after these prayers. Thank you for your might and care.

Do continue to strenghten me, keep me focus, and help me start afresh everyday, abandon/shelve all the thoughts and memories of me and her deep inside. Keep me moving on to the future.

And Lord, Do help me to look out for Bear, Terry and my parents and Her to ease their worries, stress, unhappiness they  are facing right now. Do keep them safe and sound. Esp do help me to enlighten bear that there's other ways to relieve stress rather den smoking. =_=

Amen. Lord, thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment