Friday, January 29, 2010

28th Jan - SHAGGY DAY

HAHAHA, these few days like ghost sia, seriously lack of sleep, on wed chiong proj till 5am in the morinin den go sleep. Woke up at 7+ just to go dwn to lavender to renew my passport.

Ytd was dammmmmmmmmmm sui. Firstly hotmail screwed up. I send the doc to my mate's email, but he din receive. I had to go dwn from lavender to bugis's Mac jus to use the wireless to send the doc to my fren wif my yahoo acct just after takin the photo for the passport. Nxt i went back to lavender to do my passport. DEN the procedure requires mi to play $$73 in cash -.-", Bo bian, my wallet not enough cash, so have to press atm @ the mrt station. THE MOST FRUSTRATED STUFF IS THAT, there was a indian woman that was using the atm, actually spoilted the machine. In the end have to go out of lavender mrt to find another ATM. What puzzled mi the most is when i return to the mrt station to the ICA building, the ATM machine actually returns to normal. -_-|||

MORAL OF THE STORY, BRING MORE CASH IN WALLET.

After renewing passport, went back to sch for 1hr lec. WALAOO I TELL U, I ALMOST FELL ALSLEEP. hahaha den after that slacked in library using laptop till 4+ pauline came by, den we start on the adfs proj till 6pm for the OSIP briefing. I really " 佩服 " pauline sia, 女强人! so sick from illness yet can do so much for the proj and go for her CCA after the osip briefing @ 6pm. hahahha

When walking to the bus stop with glenn, he was sayin he is like 100% dunno hw to cook. hahah i sure hope he can learn on hw to cook. I oso needa polish up on my cookin skills as well. For a long time i nvr coook le, rustly liao :)
Sure hope we can cope and don get into fights with one another in china.... GOD BLESS! (Fingers crossed! ) hahahah

Den at nite helped pauline to finish up on our adfs proj b4 falling alsleep while doing PBPN lab manual. hahaha :D

FOR THAT, THE LAST DAY OF THE CHRONICLES ENDS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment